Ukraine is known as a hub of Medical Universities.
Before we get into the study part, let us first know a little about Ukraine. Let us get into the past of Ukraine, it was a part of the USSR for a long time before becoming a single country. In the last few years, Ukraine has become a hot spot for medical studies as the cost of living in Ukraine is comparatively cheaper than the rest of the countries in Europe and it provides the best education to students.
In recent years we have seen a high number of admissions have taken place by many international students in Ukraine. Every year thousands of students move to get an mbbs degree in Ukraine.
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS in Ukraine
It is very important for being an international student to make sure to check the requirements for each and every individual college in Ukraine as it varies. Most importantly, you should also need to be aware of eligibility criteria to get an MBBS degree in Ukraine so that you can easily get sure about whether you will get an admission or not. In this article we have listed the few of the eligibility criteria steps that one Student must need to fulfil to be able to get an MBBS degree in Ukraine:
- The age of a student Must be between 17-25 years.
- Students are required to obtain marks in 12th standard more than 50% or above in PCB + English (40% for SC/ST/OBC applicants)
- A student must need to have NEET Score and they must have qualified NEET exam.
- Students are not required to carry SAT/ACT Scores
- Students are also not required to have an English Proficiency Test.
Best Universities for Getting a Degree in MBBS in Ukraine
Selection of a good College for your further studies in the field of medicine is very important as a college plays a very important role in the life of a student. In this article we have given the top Universities for MBBS in Ukraine which are as follows:
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Crimea State Medical Institute
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Crimea State Medical University
- Donetsk State Medical University
- International Academy Kharkivske, Ukraine
- Kharkiv National University
- Gorky’s Donetsk State Medical University
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv State Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
What Are the Benefits of Studying an MBBS Course in Ukraine?
- If you get an MBBS degree in Ukraine then this country offers their international students with a lot of benefits. Those benefits for them range from getting help in availing loans and scholarships for their studies, to the assistance in working along with their study in order to get financial support for their studies and other different expenses.
- Different universities of Ukraine offer a quality education to their students and also help them to get a degree in MBBS in Ukraine to those students who cannot afford the high tution fees of medicine and lack of colleges.
- It is also considered that getting an MBBS degree in Ukraine is relatively affordable as compared to the rest of Europe.
How Much Will It Cost to Study MBBS in Ukraine?
In Ukraine, the charge for an MBBS degree program is substantially less when you compare it with India. In India almost all private colleges charge tuition fees ranging from 80 lacs to 1.5 crores. Whereas, in Ukraine the expense structure for the medical degree is approx 25-30 lacs.
- Food and accommodation
In Ukraine Indian students will undoubtedly get a yearning to go home if the plain climate or Indian food is unavailable in their country. Don’t worry about that, the majority of the colleges in Ukraine offer Indian mess for students in which all Indian dishes are available. Colleges of Ukraine offer both veg and non-veg food to the students. But if you wish to cook food yourself then Indian vegetables and natural products are additionally accessible in Ukraine.
- Living Cost for students in Ukraine
As above we have seen MBBS fees in Ukraine and considerable living expenses are not much high but they are so moderate that most of the Ukrainian students can easily afford those expenses of paying rent as they find it more advantageous and reasonable for themselves. In Ukraine the average month to month charge for convenience in almost all colleges/schools usually lies between INR 15,000 to 18,520.
- Travelling cost
In Ukraine the minibuses follow pathways like the customary transports. You can get by, and can easily cross large pathways of your destination to them or request the drivers that they have to stop at places other than the predefined transport stops. The charge which you will pay them is fixed when you get in which will be regardless of how far you need to go.
What Is The Admission Process to Get an MBBS Degree in Ukraine?
The students from any part of the world can directly apply for MBBS courses in Ukraine. As the procedure of admission for MBBS colleges in Ukraine is quick and also requires less documentation work. The steps which are required to follow for getting admission in MBBS College of Ukraine.
- The student needs to pay a few charges online for the admission structure to the University in which they have applied to.
- You will get an offer letter or the seat confirmation letter from the Ukrainian school/college in which you have applied to study in.
- Before getting the offer letter from the college of Ukraine the students will get a time period for the payment of the primary semester course admission fees of the MBBS course in Ukraine.
- Students should apply for a student visa while paying the course fees.
- After doing that, students can go to their respective college in Ukraine to attend their classes.
Conclusion: Ukraine is a very beautiful country to visit and to study as well. The MBBS degrees from the Colleges of Ukraine are globally recognised, and the cost of living and studying is also budget friendly or we can say moderate. Anyone who can’t afford to study Mbbs in India can go for Ukraine as the tuition fees are very low compared to any country. therefore it will be very advantageous for getting an mbbs degree in Ukraine.